- To take institution to the heights of academic excellence
- To provide value based quality education
- To inculcate moral and ethical values in learners
- To make learners globally competent.
- To provide an effective, supportive, safe and secure learning atmosphere
- To develop human resource that is intellectually capable and ingeniously gifted
- To make learners physically fit mentally tough and morally upright
The College was established in the year 2005 under Prime Minister’s Reconstruction Programme. It is situated on national highway (NH 1-A) in the heart of Pattan town having human population of more than 14000. With a beautiful campus area of about 200 kanals, this institute is co-educational and affiliated to the University of Kashmir & recognized by the University Grants Commission read more